The AFA's preferred accounting supplier Hansens Group is a unified team of accountants, financial planners, and mortgage brokers who work closely together to offer a complete package to suit their clients financial needs.
Hansens pride themselves on being extraordinary and are recognised by the industry as the most innovative in their field, working towards financial freedom, business success, wealth creation and lifestyle rewards for their clients. New AFA Members and those Members who renew their current membership will be able to access the services offered by Hansens immediately, which includes:
- Access to up-to-date information documents relating to various topics, including:
- The Superannuation System (including Salary Sacrifice)
- Lump Sum Payments on termination of employment (ETPs and other payments)
- Payment summaries
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- TFN Declarations and Rates of Tax
- IAs or The Pay As You Go (PAYG) system
- The Business Activity System (BAS)
- Worker's Compensation
- Payroll Tax
- Initial accounting and/or financial advice, by telephone or in conference, provided free of charge*.
- Access to AFA Member discounted rates^ on Hansen's usual client rates.
- Access to seminars conducted by Hansens on topics of interest to Members.
AFA Members can learn more by logging in to http://australianfurniture.org.au/members/member-resources/
If you are not an AFA Member, contact us on email@example.com