The AFA’S preferred supplier of Insurance and Risk Solutions. For 40 years, AB Phillips has helped businesses save time and money through providing comprehensive insurance and risk products and services. Backed by AUB Group Ltd (ASX: AUB), which ranks among the top insurance broking and risk services groups in Australian/New Zealand, the group manages over $2.5b in GWP (gross written premiums) and more than $700m in FUA (funds under advice).
- AB Phillips have a tailored suite of products for AFA Members of the Furnishing industry, including packages that comply with the CS-088 Furniture and BD-089 Cabinetry standards. These include:
- Property / Industrial Special Risk Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Errors and Omissions Extension - Specifically tailored extension for AFA Members only based on Australian Standards
- Management Liability Insurance (Directors and Officers)
- Comprehensive Transit Cover for transportation with loading and unloading
- Subcontractor Management Program. (A product by AB Phillips created to manage the general insurance and risk management for clients with high numbers of subcontractors.
AB Phillips expertise and network enables them to obtain better cover and competitive premiums.
The experts at AB Phillips are dedicated to saving you a substantial amount on your premium and importantly improve your cover with tailored extensions specific to the Furniture Industry. At no obligation, AB Phillips will conduct a comprehensive review of your business insurance and compile a comparative proposal for your consideration.
AFA Members can learn more by logging in to http://australianfurniture.org.au/members/member-resources/
If you are not an AFA Member, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org