Article originally posted on Business.gov.au
Do you sell your products and services to the world? If so, you might be eligible to apply for an Australian Export Award.
Benefits of the Award
Becoming an Award finalist or winner offers a range of benefits, including the opportunity to:
• use the finalists/winners logo in your marketing materials
• network with fellow exporters
• hear from key decision makers in industry and government
• gain media exposure
• recognise the hard work of your staff
• attend an exclusive international business masterclass for national finalists
• get valuable feedback from judges
Who can apply
Check out the eligibility guidelines to see if your business is eligible to apply.
Categories you can apply for
The Awards recognises businesses in 12 categories:
• Business services
• Creative industries
• Education and training
• Environmental solutions
• Health and biotechnology
• Information and communication technology
• Minerals, energy and related services
• Online sales
• Regional exporter
• Small business
Visit the National award categories page to learn more about each category.
How to apply
To be considered for the national awards, you’ll need to enter your state or territory export awards programme.
Winners from the state and territory programmes automatically progress to the Australian Export Awards as national finalists.
Closing dates depend on your state or territory:
ACT: 31 July
NSW: 14 August
NT: 21 August
QLD: 31 July
SA: 31 July
TAS: 20 August
VIC: 31 July
WA: 17 July
Visit the Australian Export Awards website to learn more