Are you heading to London for the Festival of Architecture in June?
If so you may be interested in the Man About the House
From June 9 to 16 some of the cities architectural icons will be taken over and be turned into temporary theatres.
* A return to the BT Tower.
* The 1934 Isokon Building that was once the home of four Bauhaus masters and the odd Soviet spy.
* The spaceship-like 1960s Futuro House.
* The experimental RIBA house of the year nominated Kew House by Piercy and Company.
*The Folds House by Bureau de Change Architects.
* Trellick Tower, the brutalist masterpiece by Erno Goldfinger.
* Man About the Rumpus Room at HASSELL studio.
Without doubt, this is the best collection of venues ever assembled for a season.
Tickets are sale now and are strictly limited. To find out more click here