Furnitex has changed, with a new event management team and direction for the event. Can you afford to not see how the changes will benefit your business?
Join other business leaders and meet the NEW Furnitex Connect team face-to-face at the 'Adapt & Adopt or do Nothing Tour'.
• Learn why Furnitex Connect is THE SHOW for you from the team at Expertise Events, Board and staff members of the Australian Furniture Association, and exhibition industry suppliers.
• Pick up exhibit ideas and solutions that can be immediately implemented
• Save with Tour discounts on all types of services
• Enjoy some free refreshments, network with industry peers and attend the ONLY Furnitex Connect dedicated presentations.
Presentations will be held in each capital city at the following times:
Wednesday January 28
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Tuesday February 3
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Thursday February 5
Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park
Tuesday February 10
Goyder Pavilion, Adelaide Showground
Thursday February 12
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
Please RSVP for the Furnitex Connect Presentation with your choice of venue and names of attendees (maximum 3 per company) to email@example.com.
The 'Adapt & Adopt or do Nothing Tour' will run on the same day in the cities and venues as above, with timings as follows:
• Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney: 9.30am – 4.30pm
• Adelaide and Perth: 10.00am – 3.00pm