WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN AFA MEMBER?
As an AFA Member you benefit from being part of a collective and respected voice.. You also gain access to the wide range of benefits and services offered by the AFA, including:
- Up to 45% Discounted Floor space at FURNITEX connect *contact membership officer for further details
- Access to business opportunities, sales leads and project work
- Access to Tenders & Grants
- AFA access to Discounts for Entry to Shows, National Awards Events & Nomination Fees
- AFA Member access to Professional Services (Legal, Financial, Insurance, IR/HR, Education & Training, Export Advice)
- Inclusion in AFA directory & AFA access to Members only area on AFA website, Endorsement of AFA logo, Newsletter
- Inclusion in AFA public awareness, advertising & media campaigns
- AFA Certificate of Membership
- AFA Networking Events, Seminars & Workshops
- AFA access to Discounted AFRDI Compliance Services
- AFA Member access to Reciprocal Promotion (Mainstream media, social media & eNewsletter)
FURNITEX connect sales brochure. This event is considered as the cornerstone for Australia’s furniture industry and will showcase furnishing and furniture industry products only. CLICK HERE
AFA Membership Application Form. The information collected on the form not only allows the AFA to keep in contact with Members, but also greatly assists with the promotion of member businesses through the AFA’s promotional media. CLICK HERE
WHAT’S OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU?
The AFA is committed to helping Australian Furniture Industry businesses through having a focus on building competitive and sustainable business models and promoting the profitable growth, competitiveness, innovation and export readiness of its Members.
HOW DO WE SUPPORT YOU?
AFA Members enjoy access to a wide range of business tools designed to meet their business needs, including professional services advice such as industrial relations, legal, financial and export readiness; reciprocal marketing and promotion across all mediums internationally; business to business and business to consumer leads; and recognition programs to build your brands.
All AFA services represent value for money, providing operational cost savings for commercial operators and individuals each year.
The AFA’s public policy positions are continually developed through ongoing analysis and consultation with Members and our team regularly provides submissions on a wide range of areas to various Parliamentary Committees, independent bodies, commissions, and to government.
The AFA is recognied as the voice of the Furniture Industry by the government, media and the general public. This credibility is critical when communicating with government and other key stakeholders.
HOW ARE YOU REPRESENTED?
AFA Members are represented in every State and span the entire industry supply chain from students and apprentices, designers, manufacturers, suppliers of materials, services and components through to allied associations and retailers at national and international level.
If you are interested in becoming an AFA Member, please refer to the Application Form enclosed, or alternatively you can visit www.australianfurniture.org.au/membership to download the full Membership collateral, or contact our Membership Officers directly if you have any further questions on firstname.lastname@example.org or Head Office on