Celebrating 25 years in business, Eastern Commercial Furniture / Healthcare Furniture Australia is an established provider of furniture to the commercial, hospitality, education, government and healthcare sectors.
Their business is growing and they are expanding their team to help keep up with future demand and service more clients Australia-wide. ecf/HFA sales executives work closely with clients from initial enquiry to completion of installation and are passionate about delivering excellent customer service throughout this process.
They are seeking one highly-motivated sales professional to join their successful, busy, Healthcare Furniture Australia (HFA) Team and one for their Commercial Team (ECF)
To be considered, you will be able to demonstrate / have:
- Previous sales experience, selling business to business with a successful track record meeting and exceeding targets, preferably in a similar industry.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel interstate as required
- Strong team focus with a desire to work together with others to deliver successful outcomes for clients and the business.
- The ability to source new clients and opportunities for the business.
- A well maintained car and current Australian driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Project management skills
To view the position description, download the PDF HERE
Although experience in a similar position is preferred, the company are interested in receiving applications from individuals with experience in interiors / domestic furniture that are highly motivated with an interest in developing a career in sales.
Learn more about the company at http://www.ecf.com.au/
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter outlining which role is of interest to you along with your resume, to Heather McWhinney, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org