MISURA is a small, Australian owned designer furniture business that was established in 2013. Known for our unique product range, we carefully curate a collection of distinct furniture & lighting from Europe (predominantly Italy) and sell to retail and industry clients through our stores in Sydney and Melbourne.
Our culture & vision
We promote a culture of evolution, respect, learning, accountability and passion as that begins with our people and our approach to our clients. We’re there for one another to support the business and each other.
What the role is
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and nurturing relationships with clients to familiarise them with the brand and our extensive product range (product training will be provided).
- Generate leads from walk-ins, phone and web enquiries and convert them to sales efficiently.
- Inspire the clients about the products and brands that we carry and guide them in through the design process to offer them the best solution.
- Assisting in showroom operations as required to ensure the showroom is kept to the highest standard for both operations and the display.
- Processing sales in our online portal system and managing the ordering process from the beginning to the end.
- Work to individual and store targets
- Adhere to and promote our company culture
What we’d like you to have
- A strong sales background with demonstrated achievements
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A great attitude, willingness to learn and can-do approach
- Background in furniture or design is preferred. but not necessary
- Flexibility to work one day on the weekend
- Adaptable and ability to think quickly on your feet to provide solutions to customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Above average computer skills
What’s in it for you
- Annual bonus based on individual and store performance
- Generous staff discount
- Inspiring work environment in a great location with amazing products
- On-site staff parking
A little bit about you
We’re small and tightly knit team that looks always looks out for one another so we’re looking for someone that gels with our company’s values and understands where the business is going and what we’re trying to achieve to get the business to grow.
The business is run by our own developed software, so we are looking for someone who will be keen and confident to learn and pick up a new systems and software.
To apply for this role, you must have the necessary work rights in Australia. Only successful applicant will be contacted.