If you’re looking to enter the trade as an Apprentice in the Furniture Industry, are hard working, highly motivated, have an eye for detail and looking to work for an industry leader where you’ll be an artisan, than look no further than this:
We are a well established manufacturer of high end Corporate & exclusive custom made Residential Furnishings. Located in Condell Park. The factory is modern & well equipped with the latest machinery including a CNC router. On occasions you may be required to be involved in site installations too.
For those who are looking to enter the trade as an Apprentice – to be considered for this role you need:
- A keen interest in this field
- Must have at least two contactable references.
- An Australian Drivers Licence & your own transport is preferred.
- The ability to follow instructions.
- Be keen to learn and excel both on the job and at TAFE.
- Be a reliable self starter.
- To be physically fit & experienced in lifting.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- To be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be well presented & friendly.
- Be naturally organised & adaptable.
- Speak English & be a Permanent Australian Resident.
Adult apprentices & those already part way through their trade or those undertaking a pre-apprenticeship in this field are greatly encouraged to apply.
The position is full time Monday to Thursday 6am to 2.30pm and Friday 6-12.30pm. You must be able to work overtime if required.
If you have these qualities and more, then please forward your resume and Apply Now.