Molmic is an Australian made and owned family business who are proud to have been making sofa’s for over 30 years in Melbourne. At Molmic we proudly manufacture sofas, chairs and beds in various fabric and
No formal qualifications are necessary, however, you will be required to be physically fit and have a
positive attitude, The ability to help in a variety of roles, such as wrapping, lifting, moving furniture and
filling cushions. The ability to use hand tools / drills, as well as being organised is also required.
- Dispatch- lifting, wrapping furniture & lounges
- Assisting to move furniture items to our showroom and set up
- Work efficiently and autonomously
- Assist others in the factory lifting furniture when required
- Quality Control
We are looking for someone who is
- Willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Can take instruction well
- Has a capability to read and interpret job cards
- Ability and confidence to work under your own initiative
Must be hardworking and reliable. It is a great working environment with lots of room to grow in the role. Located conveniently in Airport West, Melbourne, Victoria. Immediate start with overtime available.
If you believe this is the position for you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview in our Airport West office.
For more information about Molmic please visit our website: www.molmic.com.au
|Job Category||Warehousing & Distribution|