Australian owned and operated family business, with a global employee network servicing Australian customers nationally across private and public sectors. We provide bespoke quality products in office and home furniture to our customers and operate within a safe, transparent, and honest business framework. Go visit www.jasonl.com.au
With a core value of people are our purpose, we enable people to be their best! Underpinned with a comprehensive onboarding program, systems & product training, providing you every opportunity to do your best. We care about you, your progress and your development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a full time permanent position based in our flagship Showroom in Alexandria, who requires a people and sales leader who loves to support their team and provide the best service to their customers. You will get great satisfaction leading your team to unrealised potential in sales growth and customer experience as well a your own established portfolio.
Core responsibilities are:
- Store management and revenue accountability
- Support, manage and develop your sales team
- Customer education on products and services
- Preparing quotations, proposals and conducting presentations
- Actively supporting and promoting JasonL’s core values to your team and its customers
- To exceed agreed achievable KPIs and sales targets across you and the team
To be successful and set yourself up for success, you will bring:
- Sales experience in furniture or a derivative tangible product
- Leadership of a sales team and people management
- Experience in growing established accounts
- Gain personal satisfaction by leading a team to achieve their goals and targets
- Be customer centric with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Be self directed and highly organized
- Results orientated focused on activity for financial gain.
- Competitive market rates with a lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding performance
- Continual training and professional development
- Being a part of an exciting growth company who is vibrant, fast paced fun work environment within a supportive and nurturing leadership team
- Career pathways
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be forwarded to HR@jasonl.com.au
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Management Role|