Australian owned and operated family business, with a global employee network servicing Australian customers nationally across private and public sectors. We provide bespoke quality products in office and home furniture to our customers and operate within a safe, transparent, and honest business framework. Go visit www.jasonl.com.au
With a core value of people are our purpose, we enable people to be their best! Underpinned with a comprehensive onboarding program, systems & product training, providing you every opportunity to do your best. We care about you, your progress and your development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a full time permanent position based in our flagship Showroom in Alexandria, who requires a sales leader to join a successful and well established national sales team to provide the best service to their customers. You will get great satisfaction nurturing long standing accounts as well as re-establishing other existing accounts in your portfolio.
Core responsibilities are:
- Showroom support – attend to walk ins, showroom presentations
- Account Management – establish, nurture and grow existing portfolio
- Customer education on products and services
- Preparing quotations, proposals and conducting presentations
- Actively supporting and promoting JasonL’s core values to your team and its customers
- To exceed agreed achievable KPIs and sales targets
To be successful and set yourself up for success, you will bring:
- Sales experience in furniture or a derivative tangible product
- Account Management experience – growing established accounts
- Gain personal satisfaction by aiming to achieve your goals and targets
- Be customer centric with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Be self directed and highly organized
- Results orientated focused on activity for exceptional customer experience and for your own financial gain.
- Competitive market rates with a lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding performance
- Continual training and professional development
- Being a part of an exciting growth company who is vibrant, fast paced fun work environment within a supportive and nurturing leadership team
- Career pathways
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be forwarded to HR@jasonl.com.au
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.