Long established Office Furniture Company- Mascot location
Installing diverse ranges of office furniture across Sydney
Salary circa $50k neg + super + overtime *Monday to Friday*
This Long-Established Office Furniture Company is offering an opportunity to work as a Furniture Installer to take responsibility for multiple daily installations of office furniture across Sydney. Training specific to their products, systems and processes will be provided.
Young and dynamic workforce, excellent fast paced culture and support + on the job training to ensure your success.
Working closely with the Operations Manager and Logistics supervisor your role will be critical in the successful installation of office furniture to a wide cross section of companies across Sydney.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
– Installation of furniture and furniture systems to customers across Sydney
– Assembling workstations, desking, cabinetry
– Soft wiring workstations for power requirements (electrical qualification not required)
– Joinery, shop fitting, carpentry experience is good, but not essential. Handyman or trade background could also be good.
– Moving loose furniture from locations into position
– Understanding basic (and advanced joinery) layout/furniture plans is essential (and order documentation)
– Being able to problem solve on site, work independently and unsupervised
– Need to be part of a team and work well with other people (extensive communication with project managers, operations and sales execs)
– Interaction with clients on site, presenting the company in the best possible light
– Work quickly and be good with your hands and technically minded with strong attention to detail
– Valid clean driver’s license
– All tools are supplied
As a “handyman” you will have around 3-4 years of experience working ideally within the transport, logistics and warehousing operations of a wholesale distribution company. You may have worked in kitchen installations, or as a handyman within a broad range of work scopes, office relocation, related labouring roles etc. Furniture experience will be highly regarded.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to use your efficiency, organisation ability and multi-tasking ability to provide on time and accurate delivery of furniture (workstations and a large range of loose office furniture) to a wide cross of customers across Sydney.
This company offers excellent working conditions and will support you in developing your role and your career!
Don’t delay apply now!
For further information or to express interest in this role please contact Laurie Smith on 0425 236 907 or alternatively submit your resume in strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org