Who we are
We are part of The Comfort Group, Australasia’s largest bedding and foam manufacturer, operating across seven factories in Australia and New Zealand.
For more than 70 years, the name Dunlop has been synonymous with foam innovation. As a leading supplier of industrial and consumer foams, our products are used for diverse needs, including bedding, furniture, healthcare, sports, packaging, transport, cleaning, and custom-made to-order.
Did you know?? Our Dunlop Foams products are 100% recyclable. We cleverly reuse all captured waste used to manufacture other products, such as carpet underlay.
This is a full-time permanent role [ 6am start ]. We offer extensive in-house training, so experience working with similar tools and machinery is not essential however it will be highly regarded.
Your responsibilities may include, based on your experience:
- Machine Operation
- Manual Handling – up to 25Kgs
- Foam Grading
- Loading and unloading containers
- Scanning, Packing and Labelling of goods
- Operate Cutting Equipment: Wintech, Band Knife, Slitter and Baumer
- Always follow safety guidelines and report any risks immediately
Attitude is everything, we are looking for someone who wants to do their best every day and make a positive contribution to the team. In addition to this, you will be:
- Physically fit and capable of lifting up to 25kgs
- Good time management skills
- A willingness to learn with a strong attention to detail
- Technically minded
- Previous experience in Manufacturing is an advantage but not essential
- Any experience working with fabric/textiles will be highly regarded
Upon completing your training, you will contribute to manufacturing the best foam solutions. You will join a friendly, supportive team with opportunities to learn and develop your skills, with possible longer-term career options within the organisation. As well as:
- Competitive Rate with Overtime
- Full time opportunity
- Immediate start
- Onsite parking
Interviews will be held as soon as possible, so If this role sounds like you and you want to work for one of Australia’s best, please click the ‘Apply Now‘ button to submit your application.
We look forward to receiving your application.