Workspace Furniture is a national manufacturer and supplier of a quality range of systems and commercial furniture. We have a vacancy available within our Canberra Sales Team who due to progressive growth has become a significant commercial furniture supplier within the Canberra Marketplace.
The successful applicant must have outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to present to key prospects as will the participation in business developmental activities. Experience in Key Account Management working directly with customers to achieve their office furniture fitout requirements, this role will also work closely with architects, interior designers, commercial builders and end users alike. Possessing a high energy level, with plenty of drive and a definite customer service focus, you also will be responsible for the achievement of sales budgets. In addition you will:
- Proactively target new accounts, build relationships, provide product presentations and exceed client requirements
- Effectively deliver account management to existing clients and project requirements
- Be able to confirm the accuracy of proposed installations and other specifications with the clients, prior to creating an order
- Deliver a high level of project management fundamentals (mark up’s, take off’s, ordering and delivery/installation coordination)
- Be a lateral and logical thinker, able to work without supervision.
Previous experience in commercial product specification, sales and/or furniture is preferred but not essential.
An attractive remuneration incentive package including Base Salary, Car Allowance, Commission etc. is available and negotiable.