Molmic Furniture are looking for a sales administrator to join our sales team. The role entails being an allrounder, learning all aspects of sales from a point of contact for customers, products queries, orders, deliveries, provide support for sales representatives and assist in showroom. Our ideal candidate is goal orientated and has a deep knowledge of customer service. If you have great organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you. Ultimately you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve tasks set.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing orders
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with logistics partners to ensure timely delivery
- Provide reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers
- Stay up to date with product knowledge and new features
- Assist in showroom
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level dedication
- Experience as a sales administrator or a sales support role
- Great presentation, verbal skills and phone etiquette
- Punctual and reliable
- Show initiative
- Work well in a team environment
- Available full time
If you believe you have relevant skill sets as outlined above and are excited at the prospect of a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be treated with strict confidence and only short list candidates will be contacted. Located conveniently in Airport West, Melbourne, Victoria. Immediate start with overtime available.
Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview in our Airport West office.
For more information about Molmic please visit our website: www.molmic.com.au