Showroom Sales Assistant
If you are outgoing and enthusiastic and if you’re self-motivated with strong customer focus and think you’d enjoy working with a close-knit team selling to a trade client base, meeting and exceeding targets, then we’re looking for you.
This full-time week-day position is based in our busy Sydney trade showroom located in fashionable Alexandria, where we present our hand-made, quality upholstered furniture in a wide range of fabrics & leathers.
All our upholstery is manufactured to individual order entirely in Australia.
Please note, this is not a retail position. As a manufacturer, we supply trade only and do not sell directly to end-clients.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients with product selection, product knowledge, pricing and quotes
- Monitoring and communicating order status and completion
- Maintaining Showroom presentation
- Processing sales orders
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound written and verbal communication
- Intermediate computer skills
We value the following qualities:
- A proprietorial attitude
- Confident, approachable & reliable
- Goal oriented
- Solutions driven
- Well-developed initiative
- Effective time management
- Professional & personal integrity
- Ability to work autonomously
- Effective team member
If you’re excited by the prospect of working with us, we’re excited to hear from you!
Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
For more information about Molmic please visit our website: www.molmic.com.au
To submit your application, email email@example.com
|Job Category||Customer Service|