About the role
From 7:00am – 3:20pm Monday to Thursday and 6:00am – 12:00pm on Friday you will add significant value by:
- Transferring the finished mattress to the correct holding bay.
- Loading mattresses onto trucks as directed.
- Adherence to set production and WHS procedures. As well as daily cleaning of warehouse as required
- Any reasonable additional duties / assisting others
- What you love most about working in a warehouse is the active nature of the job. You feel in your element completing hands on work and find that time goes by quickly.
- Whether it’s going to the gym in your spare time or you have naturally built up strength throughout your warehouse roles, a bit of physical work and lifting does not phase you
To be successful for this incredible opportunity you only need to have the following:
- Enjoyment for a physical role
- Ability to lift 25kg
If this opportunity sounds like the right one for you, please submit your application now by providing your resume and cover letter detailing why you think you are the right person for the role.
Respectfully and regretfully, only successful candidates will be notified.
|Job Category||Warehousing & Distribution|