People Matters is an AFA preferred supplier in the HR Services Category and is provided by our partner, AB Phillips, leading provider of insurance, financial services and people solutions to businesses and individuals.
AFA has negotiated preferential rates for AFA Platinum and Importer Members who will have access to consistent, practical, compliant and contemporary HR support, coaching and advice from a team of experts.
What Advice and Support is available?
When it comes to people matters, the team can assist you with a broad array of HR advisory services and support including:
- Fair Work Act 2009
- National Employment Standards – NES
- Modern Awards / Award Interpretation
- Leave entitlements
- Grievances and Disputes
- Bullying, harassment, discrimination and sexual harassment
- Performance Management
- Disciplinary action
- Dismissals / Termination
Project services on offer include:
- On-site (face-to-face) HR or OHS support
- Conciliation Support (EG: Fair Work Commission)
- Workplace Agreements / EBA, etc creation, negotiation, consultation
- Workplace Investigations
- HR Project Support
- Injury Management Services and Systems
- Outsourced Payroll Processing Services
- Recruitment Services
- Fleet Management Services
- Workers Compensation Premium Reviews (no result no fee) service
- Employee Surveys
- Business Strategy development
- Training and Facilitation Services including Instructional Design for training programs
- Executive Coaching
- Career Transition (outplacement) Services
- Safety and Wellbeing Services (OHS)
To learn more about the People Matters Advice Line and what they can do for you, please contact us using the form below.
by John Clements, HR Anywhere Leave Standards under the National Employment Standards (July 2018) Australian workplace laws are complex and far reaching. The introduction of the Fair Work Act in 2009 has sought to simplify and modernise most employment practices. In...
by John Clements, HR Anywhere Leave Standards under the National Employment Standards (July 2018) Australian workplace laws are complex and far reaching. We examine the key types of leave contained with the National Employment Standards. These are annual leave,...
by John Clements, HR Anywhere You hear that one of your employees is again absent from work and this employee has developed a pattern of not attending work. You have requested medical certificates as evidence for the absence. These medical certificates provided by...