People Matters is an AFA preferred supplier in the HR Services Category and is provided by our partner, AB Phillips, leading provider of insurance, financial services and people solutions to businesses and individuals.
AFA has negotiated preferential rates for AFA Platinum and Importer Members who will have access to consistent, practical, compliant and contemporary HR support, coaching and advice from a team of experts.
What Advice and Support is available?
When it comes to people matters, the team can assist you with a broad array of HR advisory services and support including:
- Fair Work Act 2009
- National Employment Standards – NES
- Modern Awards / Award Interpretation
- Leave entitlements
- Grievances and Disputes
- Bullying, harassment, discrimination and sexual harassment
- Performance Management
- Disciplinary action
- Dismissals / Termination
Project services on offer include:
- On-site (face-to-face) HR or OHS support
- Conciliation Support (EG: Fair Work Commission)
- Workplace Agreements / EBA, etc creation, negotiation, consultation
- Workplace Investigations
- HR Project Support
- Injury Management Services and Systems
- Outsourced Payroll Processing Services
- Recruitment Services
- Fleet Management Services
- Workers Compensation Premium Reviews (no result no fee) service
- Employee Surveys
- Business Strategy development
- Training and Facilitation Services including Instructional Design for training programs
- Executive Coaching
- Career Transition (outplacement) Services
- Safety and Wellbeing Services (OHS)
To learn more about the People Matters Advice Line and what they can do for you, please contact us using the form below.
by John Clements, HR Anywhere Generally, employees perform their duties well and there is no need to take corrective action. However, where an employee is not meeting either performance or behaviour expectations, it is critical to act. Coaching and retraining are...
by John Clements, hranywhere As leaders of businesses, we have many responsibilities. These range from dealing with the day to day operational aspects of our businesses and handling business finances to developing the people working with us. Each of these is...
by John Clements, hranywhere In the event of a work-related accident or illness, state and territory health and safety laws require injured workers have access to first aid, workers’ compensation and a return to work rehabilitation program. This follows the key...