Furniture Contracts Australia offers a bespoke experience, tailored to each members individual needs and aspirations, including the following:
- Sales process and training – Ensuring your business has excellent, repeatable sales processes to deliver the best outcomes, and providing training that will help staff not only understand what their roles involve but how to perform better by meeting and exceeding KPI expectations
- Grant Writing – Support with creating, developing and implementing a strategy to support third party grant funding success by facilitating a proven framework that leads to continuous success
- Bid and Tender Strategy/Writing – Support with creating, developing and implementing a strategy to support development of standard consistent winning bids and to ensure compliance.
- Bid Library Health Checks – reviewing current documentation and suggest improvements to ensure that your business stands out and is the ideal choice/candidate
- Quoting Process Improvements – Enabling your business to apply and create meaningful prospecting processes and proposals, develop laser sharp client targeting, as well as creating a savvy follow up process that will ensure more future business and better customer relationships.
These incredible services offered by Furniture Contracts Australia will be managed by the Australian Furniture Association, to ensure quality outcomes that live up to the AFA standards. This offering is exclusive solely to all AFA members.
For more information on Business Growth Planners Australia and liaising with Furniture Contracts Australia to expand, grow and deliver the best outcome for your business, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.