The Opportunity In order to support our exciting strategic objectives, we have an opportunity for a new Design Engineer to join our team located in Minto, NSW. Reporting directly to the Group Design and Engineering Manager, we are searching for a highly effective and experienced individual who is passionate about great human-centred design and innovation. Key focus areas:Apply Here.
- New product development - taking concept through to manufacture.
- Detailing the design to meet customer and business requirements → product form, fit & function including material & manufacturing processes selection.
- Utilise design tools and methodologies to deliver solution → 3D & 2D CAD, prototyping and testing.
- Collaborative team player who can partner to deliver innovative solutions.
- Partner with customer facing and operation teams to continuously improve and maintain product designs & specifications.
- Design, prototype & test product designs → Mechanical & practical minded problem solver.
- Manufacturing process knowledge and experience → Hands on role, ability to build & fabricating prototypes, jigs & fixtures in plastics injection moulding and steel metal processing.
- Design communication → 3D CAD – 2D engineering drawings. (Solidworks - Highly preferable)
- Engineering change management and documentation → Exceptional analytical skills with attention to detail
- Well organised and able to plan → Strong communication and collaboration.
- Continuous improvement (lean & 6Sigma background would be beneficial)
- Results orientated – Proactive
- Curious and always keen to learn - Growth mindset.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing tasks and priorities.
- Permanent full-time role
- Close to public transport
- On-site parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- Range of Health and wellbeing programs: EAP assist, Annual flu vaccination program + others
About the role From 7:00am - 3:20pm Monday to Thursday and 6:00am - 12:00pm on Friday you will add significant value by:
- Transferring the finished mattress to the correct holding bay.
- Loading mattresses onto trucks as directed.
- Adherence to set production and WHS procedures. As well as daily cleaning of warehouse as required
- Any reasonable additional duties / assisting others
- What you love most about working in a warehouse is the active nature of the job. You feel in your element completing hands on work and find that time goes by quickly.
- Whether it’s going to the gym in your spare time or you have naturally built up strength throughout your warehouse roles, a bit of physical work and lifting does not phase you
- Enjoyment for a physical role
- Ability to lift 25kg
|Job Category||Warehousing & Distribution|
We have an opportunity for a customer-focused Showroom Sales Consultant with a passion for interior design to join our team. The role
- Meet and greet in the showroom
- Develop a genuine understanding of our customers' needs to assist with product selection
- Provide advice on planning, installation and operation of our quality products
- Prepare customised quotations and promote our extensive range of high-end products
- Maintain showroom displays & brochure replenishments
- Some data entry
- An energetic individual providing exceptional face-to-face customer service and support
- Exude confidence working in a consultative sales role with high-end retail clients, architects and interior designers
- An organised and efficient working manner with strong administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous kitchen showroom/design experience will be very highly regarded
- This position offers the right person the opportunity to enjoy a stable long-term career with a market leader
- Attractive salary, bonus potential plus quarterly Flexi Day are just some of the benefits
- The successful applicant will receive full product training and be well-remunerated