– Gas retailers withdrawing from the market
– Wholesale Gas cap causing retailers to withdraw from retail pricing
– Businesses unable to obtain gas contracts and forced to take costly default rates
– Now is more important than ever to actively manage your gas supply – this is not the end of market price shock
– You need an expert to guide you through gas contracting
The Australian Furniture Association’s key energy partner, Energy Action, last month reported some very promising downward movements in electricity prices NSW, VIC and QLD for all calendar years.
The Australian Furniture Association’s Furniture 360 project has identified that Building Designers remain key specifiers of Australian furniture.
More than 500 Industry Professionals attended the BDAA – National Festival of Design where the sustainability of furniture, in both residential and commercial settings, was a key talking point of the conference.
Businesses are increasingly being asked to report, justify and act to reduce their carbon emissions. Here Bruce Macfarlane outlines what it means as the circular economy crashes into supply chains.
Australia is in an energy crisis. It’s been all over the news. The current volatile energy market means there’s never been a more vital time to be monitoring your energy bills and making sure your energy contract is being managed effectively. Our newest partner is helping businesses across the country take back control of their energy requirements. Fight back against the energy crisis.